Makes: 10 portions. Cooking time: 8 minutes.
— 850 grams scampi
— 250 grams seasoned flour
— 75 grams butter
— 500 grams tomato concassee
— ½ liter tomato sauce
— chopped parsley
(1) Heat the butter in a shallow pan.
(2) Pass the scampi through seasoned flour and shake off the surplus.
(3) Place in the scampi and lightly fry them without too much coloration. Drain off any surplus butter.
(4) Add the tomato concassée and tomato sauce and gently incorporate the scampi.
(5) Test for seasoning.
(6) Arrange neatly in an oval earthenware dish and sprinkle with chopped parsley.