Makes: 10 portions. Cooking time: 30 minutes.
— 850 grams small scampi
— 250 grams seasoned flour
— 3 dl oil
— 3 lemnons
— 150 grams nut brown butter
— chopped parsley
(1) Heat the oil in a frying pan.
(2) Pass the scampi through seasoned flour and shake off the surplus.
(3) Place the scampi in the oil and fry them to a golden brown.
(4) Dress on a service dish slightly dome shape. Place slices of lemon on top of the scampi.
(5) Squeeze a little lemon juice over the scampi anu sprinkle with chopped parsley.
(6) Just before serving, pour nut brown butter over the scampi.