250 g very small potatoes
15 g chopped onion or chives
1/4 dl French Dressing
1 dl Mayonnaise
seasoning of salt and pepper
1. Boil in skins, cool and then peel.
2. Dice or slice to a thickness of about 1 cm.
3. Lightly marinate the cooked potato, onion and parsley in french dressing whilst the potatoes are still warm.
4. When cold cohere with mayonnaise and season to taste.
1. It is general trade practice to slice new potatoes.
2. Other varieties of potato than new are suitable for making potato salad.