Makes: 10 portions.
— 1 kg noodle paste
— 500 kg filling
(1) Roll the paste into an oblong shape approximately 80 cm x 50 cm and no more than 2 mm in thickness.
(2) Cut the paste into two equal parts. Lay one rolled out piece onto the table.
(3) Place the filling into a piping bag with a 1 cm plain tube. Pipe the filling into neat rows approximately 4cm apart.
(4) Eggwash between each piece of filling and lay the second piece of thinly rolled out paste over the top.
(5) Press down the pieces of paste between the filling with either a small cutter or a serrated pastry wheel.
(6) Spread out the individual ravioli pieces on a tray previously sprinkled with fine semolina and allow to dry out for about 45 minutes.
(7) Proceed to cook as described in Pastas with Fillings.