Makes: 10 portions of garnish. Cooking time: 5-8 minutes.
— 10 medium sized tomatoes
— 1 dl oil
(1) Wash the tomatoes, remove the stalk and the eye.
(2) Place on an oiled grilling tray eye side down and make a criss-cross incision on the top.
(3) Season and brush with oil.
(4) Grill until cooked.
(1) Tomatoes may be blanched and skinned before being grilled whole, or may be cut in half without being peeled and then grilled.
(2) When cooked they will yield to slight finger pressure; lightly squeeze between the fingers.