Makes: 10 portions.
— 10 hard boiled eggs
— 100 grams puree of mushrooms
— ½ liters sauce mornay
— 50 gram melted butter
— 50 grams grated Parmesan cheese
(1) Cut the eggs in half lengthways, remove the yolks and pass them through a sieve.
(2) Mix the sieved egg yolks with a quantity of puréed mushrooms and place the mixture back in the empty whites either by piping with a star tube or by using a spoon.
(3) Place into a previously buttered porcelain egg dish.
(4) Coat with sauce mornay and sprinkle the surface with grated Parmesan cheese and melted butter.
(5) Lightly gratinate under a salamander grill.