Makes: 10 portions:
— 300-600 grams cooked and refreshed lasagnes
— 50 grams butter
— ½ liter Bolognaise sauce
— 50 grams grated Parmesan cheese
— seasoning of salt and pepper
(1) Butter the bottom of the dish in which the lasagnes are to be served.
(2) Lay in the lasagnes either trellis fashion or in lines so that the bottom of the dish is completely covered.
(3) Place a layer of bolognaise sauce on the lasagnas and repeat the process of alternative layers of lasagnas and sauce all the way up the dish finishing with a layer of sauce.
(4) Sprinkle the surface with the cheese and butter.
(5) Bake to full gratination.