Makes: 10 portions. Cooking time: 15-20 minutes.
— 10 x 125 grams prepared leeks
— 70 grams salt
— 6 liters boiling water
(1) Place the leeks into the boiling salted water and simmer gently until cooked.
(2) Gently remove the leeks from the water with a spider, placing them into a colander to drain.
(3) Place onto a cutting board and remove the string.
(4) Taking each leek separately, cut in two lengthways, fold in halves by folding the tops under to form a triangle shape.
(5) Serve in a vegetable dish. Do not pile one portion on top of another.