Makes: 10 portions. Cooking time: 10-15 minutes.
— 1 kg prepared french beans
— 45 grams salt
— 3 liters boiling water
(1) Place the beans into the boiling salted water and boil them fairly rapidly until cooked.
(2) Gently remove the beans from the water with a spider, placing them into a colander to drain.
(3) Serve slightly dome shape in a vegetable dish.
(1) When cooked the beans should be nutty in texture and of a pleasant green color.
(2) Refresh them either under gently running cold water or transfer them to a container of very cold water using a spider.
(3) To retain them carefully drain them in a colander and store them on a tray.